[NEW DATE]20-21 February 2019 @ Le Meridien Hotel, KL with Clive Navin Selvapandianw
A ship can be arrested even if anchored outside port limits so long as the ship, at the time of arrest, lies within Malaysian territorial waters. Malaysian courts award damages for wrongful arrest. Therefore, it is advised, that in each and every case, to obtain legal knowledge on whether a particular ship may be arrested to enforce their claim. This program is designed to build a complete and comprehensive set of skills in your area of Maritime Law in Malaysia focusing mainly of ships arrest, Bill of Lading & Charterparties, overall understanding of international shipping agreement and marine insurance. This program includes a practical hands-on, comprehensive set of courses concentrating on the terminology, regulations, procedures and documentation of any shipping trades as outlined in the Maritime Law in Malaysia. This course will be delivered by an accomplished and respected practitioner with years of experience in the subject matter.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Overview understanding on ship arrests and the Carriage of Goods by Sea
- Know types of claims that allow for ships arrests & the mechanics of a ship arrest
- Understand what the limitations laws in Admiralty Actions are
- Explore the Bill of Lading and Charterparties
- Distinguish the common issues in CIF & FOB Contracts
- Discover marine insurance, what policy must be specified, premium to be arranged, etc
This course is 100% HRDF CLAIMABLE
SECURE YOUR INTEREST NOW AND GET THE EARLY BIRD FEE!
For more details and do contact Emily@cfrontier.comor call +6088731412 / +60168436626 for immediate assistance.
Ingin mengiklankan produk atau perkhidmatan syarikat anda? Hubungi kami di email@example.com